Friday, January 28, 2011

Working while distracted



Hi everyone. First let me just say this wasn't the topic I was planning on writing about today, but the situation in Egypt has me distracted. I've been listening to it, reading, and watching what's going on there all day long.

I'm not going to get all political in my blog, but I felt like it was worth noting that it IS actually effecting my daily life a bit. I don't know why this particular crisis is bothering me more than any of the countless ones that have happened in the last year or so, but it is.

Now, as for what I've been doing today, which is more what you likely stopped for. I've done and put up four of the six cabinet doors in my kitchen. The pics are the before and after...I'm pretty pleased with them. I still have two to do, which are on the other side of the kitchen, on either side of the sink. Also, if you notice any weirdnesses on the bunnies, they aren't quite dry yet.

I didn't actually start a doll yesterday, but I did start the process of sealing the 'secret doll'.

No comments:

Post a Comment