Thursday, January 27, 2011

Another Multi-Part Update

I've not finished anything except the squirrel girl pic, which apparently will become a tattoo! Yay! But I have made progress on all the other things I've been working on.

The bunnies for the kitchen cabinets are coming along. The fourth one is currently being set with Mod Podge so I can cut it out and glue it into the cabinets. I need six, so I'm halfway done! The three finished ones are awaiting their bunny brethren. I have all the fabric I need for both the bunnies and the backgrounds, so I expect that next week, my kitchen cabinets will be made over.

The light has been fluctuating and disagreeable for taking pictures of the Story Teller doll, but I'm excited to get them taken. I just need to figure out where to set him for the pics. He's currently perched on the Vacuum Form Table.

The articulated doll is getting it's final paint job today. I'll be sealing all the parts with Delta Ceramcoat varnish, then stringing it together. It will still be a few more days before it's finished, though. Sorry!

I may be starting a new doll later today. I've been working on some sketches. So, that's it for now, I'll be back tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment