Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Gettin' Ready

Sorry about the extended absence from the computer. I've been getting ready for the ShevaCon Art Show, which is this weekend! Yay! I've been swapping in and out pieces to take, trying to decide if I should make anything especially for the show, etc. Art shows always make me very...queasy.
Aside from getting ready for the art show, I've been working on a few new dolls, all of which are crawling toward completion, but none of which are ready. I've been trying a new style with them (the same build technique as the bunny). It's working and saving me some clay, making them a bit cheaper to produce and therefore to sell than some of my solid clay pieces. Interestingly, they feel just as, or maybe more durable than the ones that are pure clay.
Anyway, I hve things to frame. If you are at ShevaCon, I'll see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment