Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Dragging my feet.

It sucks, but I feel like I'm not getting nearly the stuff done that I should be, lately. I did finish a couple of things yesterday, so that's cool, at least.
I don't know what the deal is. Part of it was being sick, I'm sure, but the other part is lack of motivation. This time of year is a sales slump, obviously...I wonder if that leads to a lack of motivation?
This morning I even looked up a 'Get Yourself Motivated' article...and I'm not going to put up the link, because it's the same feel good, insipid crap that they always are. Oh well, that was a waste!
So, we'll get energy and motivation the traditional way, I guess. More Coffee.

Oh, for the record, I made a burlap teddy bear and finished inking a picture of Chang and Eng, the original Siamese Twins.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for following my blog! Yours is intriguing as is your art. Sorry you haven't been feeling well. Take Good Care of Yourself - London

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, London! I'm doing better, and staying busy, now!

    ReplyDelete