Thursday, February 4, 2010

Art Updates


My first bunny is coming along, as you can see in the picture. She's paper mache, polymer clay, and wire with a coat of gesso. She'll be finished up with an actual paint job, some clothes, and a bunch of flowers in her paws. Cute stuff.
Don't worry, the cute stuff ends with her. If this style of art-doll works out, she'll get some company, and fast. I'm thinking another scary clown (I love those) maybe a few more bunnies, and who knows what else!
Also, the dragon puppets are coming along. The 'egg' in the previous post is now painted, and a much larger 'egg' is currently drying out.
Also in the art world, I'm playing with paper mache pulp, as it can be put into molds. This process can open some new and kind of scary doors, so don't worry, I'm not in a rut, yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment