Monday, June 28, 2010

Long delays, lots of progress



Right from the gate, I'm just going to say 'Sorry'. I goofed off, got distracted by a billion different projects, and dropped the ball on the blog (and every other web outlet I use). I was working on arts though!

Firstly, because I've talked about it so much, here's the steampunk gas mask, as promised. I don't think it's quite done yet, but it's getting there. It's lots of fake leather, two Darth Vader plastic helmets (just the helmet, not the mask), some glass, some brass, and a brass plated sink drain thingie.

I've been painting a lot lately, and will be photographing the paintings soon. They will probably be broken into a few posts, because there's soooo many of them! I've also started work on a donkey mask!!!! You'll get to see it, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment