Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Nervous as Hell


Today, the Regretsy book comes out, and I'm nervous.

If you know Regretsy, then you know that it can get a little ...ugly there. So, it's not exactly the first place an artist wants to see their work. In fact, often, it's the last place an artist wants their work. Usually, showing up on Regretsy means you did something that's so bad nobody would ever dream of buying it.

I'm nervous because I've got an item featured in that book.

It's not so bad as ruining my career or anything...but I have no idea what was said about my poor "Angel of Death" Art Doll. To be completely mercenary about it, it doesn't matter, either. The Angel of Death is sold and gone!

Anyway, I'm not going to get much work done until I see this book. Random House is supposed to be sending me a copy, but it's not here, yet. I'll update when it arrives!

Side Note: Working in secret on a new "jar baby" type thing.

1 comment:

  1. I think it went over well- and the write-up was pretty funny :) Hope it works out well for you!

    ReplyDelete