Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Dr. Fate Helmet Complete

It's finally done! The Dr. Fate helmet has been painted, and is complete! Now I can get back to my 'real' work, which includes things like fox dolls. Hehe

The next step in this set will likely be Dr. Fate's medallion. I don't plan on putting you all through a step-by-step on it, though.

For now, I will just say that the helmet is done, and I'm very excited about that. While I do plan on making an entire costume, the helmet is getting a place of honor in the living room, I think.

Thank you all for being patient while I did this blasted thing, and I promise I'll get back to the 'normal' stuff soon.

Until then, good luck with your own projects, and thanks for dropping by!

2 comments:

  1. Can you share the final scale you used, I've run into the same issue with this helmet. Thanks.
    jmaxwell522 @ g mail. com

    Just remove spaces to email. THnks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll post it here for anyone who needs it as well. I do believe I ended up scaling it all the way to 123%. Unfortunately, I've lost the computer that I had while doing this, so I don't have a way to look back and see.

      Delete