Friday, May 25, 2012

I'm BACK! AGAIN! Fo' Reals!

Alright, it's been too damned long since I posted. I got no excuse, other than I get bored with shouting into the vacuum, which is exactly what blogging feels like sometimes.

Anyway, I just got back from a birthday/vacation, so I thought now was a good time to get started back on this thing. The smiling puffer fish picture was one I took while there. It's from the Ripley's Aquarium in Gatlinburg, TN.

Art wise, I've been painting a lot. My Etsy shop has plenty new in it. I got a scroll saw for Christmas, so that's adding to my bag of tricks! I've finished, started, abandoned, or have halfway completed ALL sorts of weird little projects, and I'll be talking about a lot of them.

Anyway, I won't promise that I'll post EVERY DAY, but I'll do my best to not forget about this thing, again.

No comments:

Post a Comment